Help spread the news to the Down syndrome Community and elsewhere about the Research Down Syndrome organization. Share this appeal with as many of your friends and family as possible. Encourage them to support Down syndrome cognitive research. Let them know their contributions will go directly to support this research. Let them share in your vision of a future when medical therapies are available that will allow Down syndrome individuals to improve their memory and learning, and to help them achieve independent living. Encourage them to help this vision become reality!
For more information on how you, your friends and family can help, contact Research Down Syndrome at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Remember, any donation, or any participation, large or small, will contribute to the mission of expanding and enhancing life opportunities for individuals with Down syndrome.
Images for your Use
Promote RDS and the Light The Way campaign with these images. Click the links below to download/view and right-click to save.
Hi-Res JPG (307k)
Hi-Res JPG (385k)
Connect With Us Online
Your involvement in supporting this research is important. There are many ways to help make a difference.
- Forward the RDS video to friends and family
- Arrange a Down syndrome fundraiser or awareness event
- Sign up to receive the latest RDS news as well as medical and research updates
- Tell others about the exciting advances In Down syndrome cognitive research
- Share with friends on Facebook and Twitter
- Make a donation to support the research
- Race for the Extraordinary with RDS Runners.