Donate and join us: http://www.crowdrise.com/RunWithSiobhan
This is a solidarity movement. In support of Siobhan's efforts, we are collecting donations and running in spirit with Siobhan all over the country. Create a team. Spread the word.
Siobhan Pritchard is running an astounding 100 miles through the Rocky Mountains to raise awareness and funds for Down syndrome cognitive research. This research has the potential to improve memory, learning, and communication in people with Down syndrome. This means increased independence. It means a future of enhanced life opportunities.
Research Down Syndrome (RDS) is a nonprofit committed to funding this crucial cognitive research.
Facebook: Research Down Syndrome
Some ideas for how to Run with Siobhan:
1) Run! In a race or all over the place. A 5k, 10k, Half-or-Full marathon, or just a casual jog…even down the block. Whatever you can handle. Let people know why you're running. #RunWithSiobhan on Twitter.
2) Take on the Siobhan Challenge: Try to run a total of 100 miles between Now-August 18th! Have a big team or feeling ambitious? See how many hundreds of miles you can run together.
3) Make a donation; encourage others to do the same.
4) Hey kids! Get together with friends or a team to organize your own carwash or fun run.
5) Help us spread the word by sharing this video.
You can now purchase your Run with Siobhan shirts here.