RDS Runners has become the national program to greatly expand public support for Down syndrome research. So, 2013 Runners – Race for the Extraordinary! Compete as an RDS Runner to support research that will lead to drug therapies that will increase life opportunities for persons with Down syndrome.
RDS will provide the following amenities to runners who join the team:
RDS Runners dri-fit performance shirt to wear during your race.
RDS Runners Trainers are available to assist RDS Runners with race training questions.
For any race you choose to run we can set up a fundraising page for the event on the website Crowdrise.
You can also visit the RDS Runners blog where we post the latest updates on upcoming races as well as post pictures from previous events, and stories from our runners. You can also “Like” the Research Down Syndrome Facebook page for updates on RDS Runners as well as general RDS news and research updates.
For more information about RDS Runners, future races, and how you can help, contact RDS now at email@example.com.
Upcoming RDS Runners Events
- May 19, 2013 - Rite Aid Cleveland Marathon
- May 25, 2013 - Soldier Field 10 Mile (Chicago)
- June 2, 2013 - Rock ‘N’ Roll San Diego Marathon & 1/2 Marathon
- June 15, 2013 - Summerfest Rock ‘N’ Sole Half Marathon, 5K (Milwaukee)
- June 16, 2013 - Wipro San Francisco Marathon
- July 13, 2013 - Rock ‘N’ Roll Chicago Half Marathon
- August 17-18, 2013 - Leadville Trail 100 Mile Run (Leadville, CO)
- September 8, 2013 - Chicago Half Marathon
- September 21, 2013 - Air Force Marathon (Dayton)
- September 29, 2013 - Akron Marathon
- October 6, 2013 - Twin Cities Marathon
- October 13, 2013 - Bank of America Chicago Marathon
- October 27, 2013 - Marine Corps Marathon
- November 3, 2013 - ING New York City Marathon
RDS Runners Sponsors